Monday, May 18, 2015

#000 - RE:Analysis


Welcome to RE:Analyze, a column about revisiting past television shows, music, and films. My previous solo endeavor, The Comic Book Revue, was a ton of fun to write and maintain. I had a great audience and was able to talk about comic books as much as I wanted. Over the past few years, I've worked on a few different sites leading to my current position as Editor-in-Chief of Infinite Comix. There, I not only get to write about comic books, I also get to tell other people to write about comic books.

RE:Analyze is designed to be my column for everything else. I watch a fair amount of television, a good share of films, and I listen to a lot of music. Some of the content featured in the column is material I'm experiencing for the first time, while others I'll be revisiting for the first (or second or third or millionth) time.



To kick things off, I'll be covering HBO's seminal True Detective Season One, created and written by Nick Pizzolatto, starring Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson. After season one of True Detective, I'll be covering various episodes of Dan Harmon's Community, my favorite television show and one that begs repeat viewings. 

Beyond that, I'll cover NewsRadio (Various), Black Mountain's In The Future, Fargo, Happy Endings (Various), Rise of the Planet of the Apes, TV on the Radio's Return to Cookie Mountain, Mulaney (Season One), On the Road, Broad City (Season One), Wet Hot American Summer, The Mars Volta's De-Loused in the Comatorium, The Blacklist (Season One), and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment